Kotti is a high-level, Pythonic web application framework based on Pyramid and SQLAlchemy. It includes an extensible Content Management System called the Kotti CMS.
If you are a user of a Kotti system, and either found this page through browsing or searching, or were referred here, you will likely want to go directly to the Kotti User Manual.
The documentation below is for developers of Kotti or applications built on top of it.
The narrative documentation contains various topics that explain how to use Kotti.
- Basic Topics
- Advanced Topics
- Using Kotti as a library
- Close your site to anonymous users
- Default views in Kotti
- Adding links and actions to the edit interface
- Use a different template for the front page (or any other page)
- Working with Blob Data in Kotti
- Static resource management
- Understanding Kotti’s startup phase
- API documentation